Papers from a workshop on ‘Optimisation and learning’ which took place at the Laboratory of Theoretical and Applied of Computer Science, University Paul Verlaine-Metz, France during 17–18 June 2010.
- Scheduling of lifting vehicle and quay crane in automated port container terminals
- Single straddle carrier routing problem in port container terminals: mathematical model and solving approaches
- A generic model of multi-class support vector machine
- An evolutionary approach for high dimensional attribute selection
- Pattern discovery in annotated dialogues using dynamic programming