Papers from a colloquium in qualitative healthcare, held at the University of East Anglia, UK in May 2010.
- Enhancing empathic skills in clinical practice: a linguistic approach
- Affective landscapes in academia: emotional labour, vulnerability, and uncertainty in late-modern academic work
- The affective turn and qualitative health research
- How do perpetrators experience bullying at the workplace?
- Teaching and the transmutation of emotions
- Blood, sweat and tears - shared bodily fluids, emotions and social identity in a Swedish military context