Papers from The Fourth International Conference of Asian Shipping and Logistics (ICASL 2011) held in Tainan City, Taiwan, 5-6 May 2011.
- Maritime piracy: an analysis of attacks and violence
- South-South trade liberalisation and shipping geography: a case study on India, Brazil, and South Africa
- A two-stage algorithm for the extended linehaul-feeder vehicle routing problem with time windows
- Reverse channel design: the impacts of differential pricing and extended producer responsibility
- Quality management for seaports integrated in supply chains
- The effect of environmental management on environmental performance and firm performance in Taiwanese maritime firms