Includes papers from the International Federation for Heat Treatment and Surface Engineering (IFHTSE) conference New Challenges in Heat Treatment and Surface Engineering held in Cavtat, Croatia, 9-12 June 2009.
- Experimental determination of the temperature evolution within the quenchant during immersion quenching in still water
- Microstructural changes during short-cycle heat treatments of cold-work tool steels
- Influence of tempering on contact fatigue
- Characterisation and determination of Ni-P coating sputtering rate
- Assessment of grain size and lattice parameters of titanium alloy through electromagnetic emission technique
- Finite element simulation of forming limit diagram for AISI 316LN-Austenitic stainless steel
- Effect of microstructure on corrosion resistance of pipelines steels buried in alkaline soil