Papers from the 2010 IASK Global Management International Conference, held in Oviedo, Spain, 8-10 November 2010.
- Can sustainable investing generate carbon credits?
- Tax policy and macro-finance in a competitive global economy where government is considered as firms' third financial stakeholder
- Understanding sovereign wealth funds in the global age
- Bayesian portfolio selection under a multifactor asset return model with predictive model selection
- Style matters: investment performance presentation effects on investor preferences
- Leveraging tangible and intangible assets by using a possible firm competitiveness index
- Caixa Geral de Aposentações: why social responsibility is needed?