Papers from the UK–Ireland Planning Research Conference held in Newcastle upon Tyne, UK, 1-3 April 2009.
- Understanding power dynamics in the planning process: the case of a retail development in Glasgow, Scotland
- A new understanding of formal land use plans in Germany
- Climate change adaptation in British Columbia communities: lessons for planners
- The fluidity of social sustainability in spaces of movement: the case of the art stations in Naples, Italy
- The changing focus of England’s Community Forest programme and its use of a green infrastructure approach to multi-functional landscape planning