Papers from the International Symposium on Tools and Methods of Competitive Engineering (TMCE 2010) held in Ancona, Italy, 12-16 April 2010.
- A generalised framework to compass and to support complex product engineering processes
- Methodological enhancements for concept exploration in product design
- The use of methods by advanced beginner and expert industrial designers in non-routine situations: a quasi-experiment
- Balancing trust and knowledge protection in inter-organisational product design collaboration
- Supporting virtual teamwork in Collaborative Product Development
- Engineering 2.0: an approach to support cross-functional teams in overcoming knowledge-sharing barriers in PSS design
- Capturing constraint evolution: a technique to preserve and handle design knowledge