Papers from Beyond the crisis: the First International Conference in Political Economy of the International Initiative for the Promotion of Political Economy held in Rethymno, Crete, Greece,10-12 September 2010.
- Prospecting for political economy
- Financial crisis: the myth of free market ideology and current regulatory reforms
- Crisis and Say's law: perspectives of Marx and Keynes
- Making sense of methodological individualism
- The global crisis and the changing European industrial landscape
- The crisis, long term depression and new markets