Papers from the 5th International Forum on Engineering Decision Making (IFED), held in Stoos, Switzerland, 7-11 December 2010.
- Homeland security: a case study in risk aversion for public decision-making
- Tales of the unexpected
- On the governance of global and catastrophic risks
- Optimisation-based decision-making for complex networks in disastrous events
- Acceptance criteria for risks of disasters with widespread effects
- Minimising value-at-risk in a portfolio optimisation problem using a multi-objective genetic algorithm