Papers from members of a Japan Society for Precision Engineering technical committee: New Technology for Intelligent Measurement with Nanoscale.
- Evaluation of gear engagement accuracy by Transmission Error with sub-microradian resolution
- Study on residual resist layer thickness measurement for Nanoimprint Lithography based on near-field optics
- Scanning in situ self-calibration method for the two-probe method of straightness measurement
- Fundamental study on the position detection signal analysis for the fibre optical trapping probe
- Improvement of a Fast Tool Control unit for cutting force measurement in diamond turning of micro-lens array
- Proposal of concurrent measurement method for spindle radial, axial and angular motions using concentric grating interferometers
- Precision positioning control of a Sawyer motor-based two-axis planar motion stage