- Mapping integrative trade: conceptualising and measuring global value chains
- Inter-firm relationships in global value chains: trends in chain governance and their policy implications
- Value chain analysis: a tool for enhancing export supply policies
- Innovation offshoring and outsourcing: what are the implications for industrial policy?
- Measuring international production fragmentation: where do we stand?
- Fuelling the global value chains: what role for logistics capabilities?
- From clusters to cluster-based economic development
- Regional innovation systems: origin of the species
- Beyond interoperability to digital ecosystems: regional innovation and socio-economic development led by SMEs
- Linking to global logistics value chains: an imperative for developing countries
27 August 2008
Special issue: Global value chains and innovation networks: prospects for industrial upgrading in developing countries. Part 1
International Journal of Technological Learning, Innovation and Development 1(3) 2008