Papers from the inaugural conference of the UK Efficiency and Productivity Analysis Network (UKEPAN) held in February 2006 in Leicester, UK.
- Country-level business performance and policy asymmetries in the UK
- Deregulation and productivity growth: a study of the Indian commercial banking industry
- Parametric and nonparametric Malmquist productivity decomposition: a case study of European commercial banks
- Measuring productivity under different incentive structures
- Global productivity growth from 1980–2000: a regional view using the Malmquist total factor productivity index
- Productivity growth and structural changes in a partially liberalised market: a distance function approach
- The perceived fairness and efficiency of used car markets