- An e-learning virtual quality centre for vocational education and training in healthcare management and informatics
- Computer-supported collaborative work systems and communication services in healthcare
- A virtual environment in the healthcare domain for the management of clubfoot deformity in newborn babies: a case study
- Learning conversations for people with established bad habits: a study of four health communities
- Simulation and learning environments in health care
- Integrating the healthcare enterprise process
- Medical device technologies: who is the user?
- Healthcare training expenditures in the US between 1982 and 1997: what do they mean for today's organisations?
3 March 2008
Special issue: on Learning environments in health sciences
International Journal of Healthcare Technology and Management 9(2) 2008