Papers from the Sixth International Conference on Mobile Business (ICMB 2007) held in Toronto, Canada, 9-11 July 2007.
- User-device attachment – scale development and initial test
- Insights on the drivers and inhibitors of Mobile Data Services uptake
- Segmenting bank customers by resistance to mobile banking
- Applying the theory of task-technology fit to mobile technology: the role of user mobility
- An integrated product development process for mobile software
- Estimating the capacity of the Location-Based Advertising channel
- India: a case of fragile wireless service and technology adoption?
- A meta-analysis of Mobile Commerce Research in China (2002–2006)
i wanted to email you, but could not locate your email address on the blog.
blogsjam is a new web-based blog reader, organized by channels.
pl. check it out, and contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions.
we also have a cool widget, that will not only help get more
distribution for your blog,
but it can also be used to feature fresh and contextual posts on your blog.
PS: If you would like to showcase blog posts from your other blogs (to drive traffic to your other blogs or blogs you like), you can use our the customised version of our widget as well. Just drop in an email :-)
Post a Comment