- The good, the bad and the ugly: images of the foreigner in contemporary criminal law
- Does crimmigration theory rest on a mistake?
- Immigration detention and the problem of time: lessons from solitary confinement
- Playing with lives under the guise of fair play: the safe country of origin policy in the EU and Canada
- Crime, migration and data extraction: the Trump travel bans
- The human rights implications of Australian and Indonesian anti-smuggling laws
- Beyond the criminalisation of migration: a non-western perspective
15 December 2018
Special issue published: "The Criminalisation of Migration and Asylum: A Comparative Analysis of Policy Consequences and Human Rights Impact"
International Journal of Migration and Border Studies 4(4) 2018