- Consumer surveys and the EU statistics on income and living conditions: friends or foes?
- An empirical study on measures relating to impact investing in South Africa
- Institutional approach to debt determination: the Nigerian case
- The effect of external shocks on macroeconomic performance and monetary policy in a small open economy: evidence from Zambia
- Nonlinear impact of inflation on economic growth in South Africa: a smooth transition regression analysis
12 December 2018
Free sample articles newly available from International Journal of Sustainable Economy
The following sample articles from the International Journal of Sustainable Economy are now available here for free: