- Modified UTAUT2 model for m-learning among students in India
- Core self-evaluations, worry, life satisfaction, and psychological well-being: an investigation in the Asian context
- Spirituality: a tool for learning, change and adaptation of elderly in changing Indian family
- Aligning teaching methods for learning outcomes: a need for educational change in management education using quality function deployment approach
- Pretending pirates: tracing the toxic trail in South Asia
31 January 2018
Special issue published: "Learning, Change, Innovation and Leadership in South Asia and East Asia"
International Journal of Learning and Change 10(1) 2018