- Is Indian automobile industry getting integrated with Asian production network?
- Strategic upgrading of an overseas subsidiary through export promotion activities: the case of Kuozui Motor
- From product design to product, process and domain design capabilities of local tier 2 suppliers: lessons from case studies in Japan, Thailand and China
- The true culprits of excessive intrabrand price competition among authorised Mercedes-Benz dealers in Thailand
- Relational governance of Japanese automotive industry: modularity and multiregional strategic action field
22 January 2018
Special issue on: "The Regionalisation of the Asian Automotive Industries and Markets – Part 1"
International Journal of Automotive Technology and Management 17(4) 2017