- Open innovation, crowdsourcing, and knowledge from the crowd: an exploratory study of sustainable company growth
- Knowledge utilisation: an empirical review on processes and factors of knowledge utilisation
- What do we know about knowledge reuse in organisations?
- CSR and human capital as levers for enhancing shareholder value creation. An early investigation of the largest European companies
- Intellectual capital and financial performance. Evidences from Italian firms
- Turning a low-performing organisation into a high-performing one through the implementation of a knowledge-based strategy
11 July 2017
Special issue published: "Knowledge Asset Management for Sustainable Growth"
Global Business and Economics Review 19(4) 2017.