- Social entrepreneurship and social innovation as a tool of women social inclusion and sustainable heritage preservation: the case of the Sougha Establishment in UAE
- Social entrepreneurship, age and gender: toward a model of social involvement in entrepreneurship
- Girlz'n the hood: discovering the determinants of social entrepreneurial intention of women in deprived urban areas
- A social affair: identifying motivation of social entrepreneurs
- Defining social entrepreneurship: a Schumpeterian non-solution
- Unveiling the sustainable facet of the conventional entrepreneur - a cognitive approach
- Coordinating technology introduction and entrepreneurial activities in rural areas
2 July 2017
Special issue published: "An Alternative Way for Innovation: Re-Questioning Tradition Within Social Economy and Social Entrepreneurship"
International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business 31(3) 2017.