- Out-of-equilibrium traverse dynamics the time-to-build tradition
- Out of equilibrium: grounds, basics, policies, and accounts
- Directed technological change and productivity growth: the Italian evidence 1861-2010
- Schumpeter's illuminating errors: when he was good, he was very good; when he was wrong he was suggestive
- Learning, leverage and stability
- Consumer interaction and innovation incentives
- Measuring portfolio risk: How size, book-to-market and prior portfolio returns are related to their risk-adjusted performance?
12 July 2017
Special issue published: "Innovation, Economic Change and Policies: an Out-of-Equilibrium Perspective"
International Journal of Computational Economics and Econometrics 7(3) 2017.