- Hostile takeover in Japan: institutional constraints and change
- Are the Indian corporates creating value through acquisitions in the US and European markets?
- Choice of diversification strategies in an emerging market environment: an empirical evaluation
- Public sector general insurance companies in India: potential gains from merger
- Impact of foreign shareholdings on corporate governance score: evidence from Bombay Stock Exchange, India
- Export performance of international new ventures in emerging market
- Volatility and calendar anomaly through GARCH model: evidence from the selected G20 stock exchanges
- The challenges of competition and the creation of value for the Indonesian digital creative sector