- Hyper-parameterised dynamic regressions for nowcasting Spanish GDP growth in real time
- A daily indicator of economic growth for the euro area
- Nowcasting US inflation using a MIDAS augmented Phillips curve
- Forecasting euro area recessions by combining financial information
- The nature and propagation of shocks in the euro area: a comparative SVAR analysis
- An augmented Taylor rule for the Federal Reserve's response to asset prices
- Autocorrelation in an unobservable global trend: does it help to forecast market returns?
- The back side of banking in Russia: forecasting bank failures with negative capital
5 December 2016
Special issue published: "Recent Developments in Forecasting and Macroeconometrics"
International Journal of Computational Economics and Econometrics 7(1/2) 2017
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment