- Contemporary debates on institutions: governance, governmentality and power
- Determining the ideological orientation of terrorist organisations: the effects of government repression and organised crime
- Governing in the shadow of Bologna: return of the state in higher education quality assurance policy
- Whose poverty really matters when deciding aid volumes?
- State intervention for industrial growth: a comparison between Brazil and Japan
27 December 2016
Free sample articles newly available from International Journal of Public Policy
The following sample articles from the International Journal of Public Policy are now available here for free: