- Networks, business models, and competitiveness in small Finnish firms
- Is innovation performance measurement beneficial for performance in services?
- Science and technology parks as accelerators of knowledge-intensive business services. A case study
- Network-based automation for SMEs
- Entrepreneurship, innovation and competitiveness: what is the connection?
- Transition towards an entrepreneurial university: a case study of the Tyumen State University
- The contribution of business model innovation to collaborative entrepreneurship between SMEs: a review and avenues for further research
- Strategic alliances, intellectual capital and organisational performance in technology-based SMEs: is there really a connection?
27 December 2016
Special issue published: "Innovation and Entrepreneurship Networks as Drivers of Global Competitiveness"
International Journal of Business and Globalisation 18(1) 2017