Extended versions of papers presented at the 2015 Global Supply Chain Management Conference.
- Disruption management for vehicle routing problem with time-window changes
- Container hub port competition and cooperation in Northeast Asia
- A two-stage scheduling method for global humanitarian logistics in large-scale disaster response
- Training and development needs of logistics and supply chain professionals in South Asia
- Critical factors that affect logistics performance: a comparison of China, Japan and Korea
Post a Comment