Extended versions of papers presented at the International Workshop on Engineering Multi-Agent Systems (EMAS 2014).
- Process-oriented modelling, creation, and interpretation of multi-agent systems
- A stepwise refinement-based development of self-organising multi-agent systems: application to the foraging ants
- Design patterns for multi-agent programming
- Modelling and implementing modularised BDI agents with capability relationships
- An architecture for scalable simulation of systems of cognitive agents
- Integrating interaction with agents, environment, and organisation in JaCaMo