- A behavioural game theory perspective on the collaboration between innovative and entrepreneurial firms
- Scaling impact from grassroots social innovation: a conceptual network-based model
- Learning and entrepreneurship in the agricultural sector: building social entrepreneurial capabilities in young farmers
- Developing entrepreneurial leadership: the challenge for sustainable organisations
- Entrepreneurial capabilities and innovation in firms from late industrialising countries: a case study of a Mexican firm
11 December 2016
Special issue published: "Innovation and Entrepreneurship as Drivers of Competitiveness and Growth"
International Journal of Work Innovation 2(1) 2017