- Forced migration situations as exceptions in history?
- Permanent exceptions to citizens: the stateless in South Asia
- Marginality and the 'state of exception' in camps in Tamil Nadu
- Recounting double exception in Kalinganagar
- Rethinking spaces of exception: notes from a forced migrant camp in Jammu and Kashmir
- Of camps and communities-in-exile: the case of Tibetan refugees since the exodus
- No man's land! Where do they belong?
1 April 2016
Special issue published: "Displacement - A 'State Of Exception' and Beyond: Issues and Perspectives in Forced Migration in South Asia"
International Journal of Migration and Border Studies 2(2) 2016
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment