Extended versions of papers presented at the International Conference on Applied Economics (ICOAE2014).
- Crisis periods and contagion effects in the CEE stock markets: the influence of the 2007 US subprime crisis
- Dependence modelling of Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) and Thai Baht (THB): the Markov switching model with dynamic copula approach (DCA) and bivariate extreme value approach
- ICT equipment demand and AEC social-economic mechanisms using PCHVAR(x)-approach and PBVAR(X)-approach
- Modelling financial type 2b globalisation and its effects on trade, investments and unemployment
- Credit markets and financial crisis in the USA