- An integrated approach of AHP-DEMATEL methods applied for the selection of allied hospitals in outpatient service
- Prioritisation of service quality dimensions for healthcare sector
- Multiple-criteria comparative analysis of magnetic resonance imaging systems
- Increasing the level of certainty in medical diagnosis. Using AHP/ANP with compatibility index G in support of medical diagnosis
- Multi-criteria decision making for evaluating healthcare policies: the benefit/cost analysis by the analytic hierarchy process
11 April 2016
Special issue published: "Applications of Multi Criteria Decision Analysis in Medical Engineering and Informatics"
International Journal of Medical Engineering and Informatics 8(2) 2016