- Corporate policy and the degree of management sophistication in Slovenian companies
- Efficiency and profitability along the lifecycle stages of small enterprises
- IT balanced scorecard - new way of IT and business strategy integration
- Linkages among organisational culture, knowledge management, and patient safety performance: evidence from a state hospital in a developing country
- Agribusiness and value chain management students' attitude towards entrepreneurship in Haramaya University, Ethiopia: promises or practices of modularisation?
15 April 2016
Free sample articles newly available from International Journal of Management and Enterprise Development
The following sample articles from the International Journal of Management and Enterprise Development are now available here for free: