- Collective administration of online rights in musical works: analysing the economic efficiency of the Directive 2014/26/EU
- The EU Collective Rights Management Directive and the RRO
- The regulation of the Spanish Copyright Commission and the 2014 reform: a missed chance for change in Spain and Europe?
- Will the CRM-directive succeed re-aggregating the mechanical reproduction rights in the Anglo-American music repertoire?
- Protection of popular culture and collective management organisations: appropriation of the commons and unjust enrichment?
- Collective management organisations on the eve of Directive 2014/26/EU - the case of Portugal
28 July 2015
Special issue published: "Management of Copyright and Related Rights by Collective Management Organisations: Part I"
International Journal of Intellectual Property Management 7(3/4) 2014