Expanded versions of papers presented at the SIBR-RDINRRU 2014 Conference on Interdisciplinary Business and Economic Research.
- The effect of earnings management with special item to investment decision: empirical study at manufacture firm listed in Indonesia Stock Exchange 2008-2010
- An empirical examination of the role of the remuneration committee in the relationship between board of directors and remuneration
- The impact of corporate governance on corporate social disclosure: comparative study in South East Asia
- Intellectual capital disclosure, corporate governance structure and firm value in Indonesian banking industry
- Can shareholder rights protection reduce corruption in lending?
- Large shareholders' relationship, active shareholder and supervision
- Market reaction on income smoothing in the Indonesian manufacturing industry
- The effect of audit committee quality and internal auditor objectivity on the prevention of fraudulent financial reporting and the impact on financial reporting quality (a survey on state-owned company in Indonesia)