- Sentiment analysis for the Japanese stock market
- On the devolatised returns and dynamic conditional correlations GARCH modelling in selected European indices
- Necessary conditions for constructing economic policy
- Discussing the consistency of the Euro area: ten years after, is there a real integration?
- On the time varying nature of herding behaviour: evidence from major European indices
- A survey of the national innovation system
- The role of power distance in the application of relationship marketing orientation to the internal business environment
5 July 2015
Special issue published: "Empirical Finance, Economic Policy and Business Performance"
Global Business and Economics Review 17(3) 2015