Extended versions of papers presented at the 7th International Conference on Critical Information Infrastructures Security.
- Knowing power grids and understanding complexity science
- A perspective overview of topological approaches for vulnerability analysis of power transmission grids
- Cascade failures and distributed generation in power grids
- A complex network approach for identifying vulnerabilities of the medium and low voltage grid
- Context-independent centrality measures underestimate the vulnerability of power grids
- Correlating empirical data and extended topological measures in power grid networks