- A system dynamics model of science, technology and innovation policy to sustain regional innovation systems in emerging economies
- The structural and functional analysis of innovation systems: outline of the Polish case
- The role of technology transfer offices in growing new entrepreneurial ecosystems around mid-sized universities
- Technology transfer as a driver for location of R&D active firms on science parks
- Service innovation in the complex environment of tax administration: the Indonesian public sector perspective
24 February 2015
Special issue published: "Current Trends in Regional Innovation System Thinking and Policy Making"
International Journal of Innovation and Regional Development 6(1) 2015