- Cities in a shrinking globe
- My urban idol 2050 - the city of Gothenburg
- 'Urban world idol': could Shanghai rank #1 by 2050?
- Assessment of waterfront attractiveness in port cities - Facebook 4 Urban Facelifts
- Design and use of a Facebook 4 Urban Facelifts
- Built to last: population aging and long run development in metropolitan Europe
- Clusters and resilience: economic growth in Oxfordshire and Cambridgeshire
- Sustainability in the trans-border regions? The case of Andalusia - Algarve
- Geodesign: integrating geographical sciences and creative design in envisioning a 'New Urban Europe'
16 February 2015
Special issue published: "Cities as Engines for Sustainable Development"
International Journal of Global Environmental Issues 14(1/2) 2015