Extended versions of papers presented at the Third International PhD Conference of the Open University of the Netherlands.
- Conceptualising entrepreneurship as economic 'explanation' and the consequent loss of 'understanding'
- Indigenous entrepreneurship: an emerging field of research
- Testing across nations and cultures: issues and complexities
- Waiting in multi-stage services: an exploration across service industries
- The role of competitive strategies on export market selection by SMEs in an emerging economy
- Improving sustainability in global supply chains with private certification standards: testing an approach for assessing their performance and impact potential