Papers from the 37th Annual Conference of the Northeast Business & Economics Association (NBEA) held in Morristown, NJ, USA, 30 September - 2 October 2010.
- Measuring quality of sustainability reports and assurance statements: characteristics of the high quality reporting companies
- Leadership lessons for the business community: strategies to maintain prosperity during a recession
- Fiscal policy in select transition economies: opportunities for sustainable development
- A SWOT model of the challenges and benefits of volunteer involvement in US non-profit organisations during times of fiscal stress
- The corruption factor: how public sector employees influence the tide