Papers from the InternationalConference on Thermal Energy and Environment (INCOTEE 2011) held Tamil Nadu, India, 24–26 March 2011.
- Performance evaluation of locality-based compact solar refrigeration system
- Automation of energy management system in Rourkela steel plant: a case study
- Performance and energy analyses of a diesel engine fuelled with Koroch seed oil methyl ester and its diesel fuel blends
- Effects of injection timing on the performance and emissions of a diesel engine fuelled with diethyl ether blended thevetia peruviana biodiesel
- Exergy analysis of gas turbine – solid oxide fuel cell-based combined cycle power plant
- Selection and economical evaluation of solar desalination technologies via DesalSolar software
The performance and emission characteristics of a diesel engine using preheated Kusum oil and Kusum diesel blend
Technological innovations and energy intensity of machine tool SMEs in Bangalore: do process innovations contribute to energy efficiency?