Includes papers from the International ACM Conference on Management of Emergent DigitalEcoSystems (MEDES 2009) held in Lyon, France, 27-30 October 2009.
- Integrated Service Engineering workbench: service engineering for digital ecosystems
- An ecosystem for user centric learning: Revolution or evolution?
- A pervasive environment for systemising innovative services in knowledge-intensive firms
- Evaluating success factors of selling practices in electronic marketplaces
- Towards a RESTful infrastructure for Digital Ecosystems
- A performance comparison of four WSRF implementations
- Disintermediation in the tourism industry: an investigation of Thai tourism SMEs
- Managing e-contracts in a supply chain