Includes papers from the First International Workshop on Wireless & Mobile Networks (WiMo-2009) held in Brisbane, Australia, 7–10 July 2009.
- Stochastic and Equitable Distributed Energy-Efficient Clustering (SEDEEC) for heterogeneous wireless sensor networks
- EDAP: An Efficient Data-Gathering Protocol for Wireless Sensor Networks
- An interference and load aware routing metric for Wireless Mesh Networks
- Utilising coverage holes and wireless relays for mobile target tracking
- An energy efficient clustering protocol for routing in Wireless Sensor Network
- A mobility framework to improve heterogeneous wireless network services