In recent times we have seen a tremendous growth in various kinds of wireless applications along with the fast proliferation of heterogeneous wireless devices and communication networks. To cope with various end-to-end optimisations, multi-constraint algorithms that can support the simultaneous optimisations of different parameters have become increasingly important.
This special issue solicits original contributions on design, implementation and management of multi-constraint algorithms with respect to routing, security, location and resource management, channel allocation and link scheduling, energy management, QoS and QoE issues, resource discovery and selection, data access mechanisms, and data dissemination techniques.
Original and unpublished papers in the above areas are solicited from prospective authors. In particular, papers presenting both analytical and simulation results are strongly encouraged.
Suitable topics include but are not limited to:
- Multi-constraint routing algorithms
- Multi-constraint resource allocation algorithms
- Multi-constraint data dissemination algorithms
- Multi-constraint channel allocation and link scheduling algorithms
- Multi-constraint location management algorithms
- Multi-constraint energy management algorithms
- Multi-constraint algorithm for end-to-end QoS, and QoE multi-constraints for mobility management algorithms
- Multi-constraints for data dissemination algorithms
Paper submission: 17 July, 2011
Notification to authors: 20 November, 2011
Final paper submission: 20 December, 2011