Papers from the 4th Mediterranean Conference on Information Systems (MCIS 2009) held in Athens, Greece, 25–27 September 2009.
- The role of product reviews on mobile devices for in-store purchases: consumers' usage intentions, costs and store preferences
- Advertising on the internet: perceptions of advertising agencies and marketing managers
- Customer relationship management adoption: using a dynamic capabilities approach
- Towards online content classification in understanding tourism destinations' information competition and reputation
- The impact of virtual communities on e-loyalty: a conceptual framework