Papers from the Fourth International Conference on Bioinspired Optimisation Methods and their Applications (BIOMA 2010) held in Ljubljana, Slovenia, 20- 21 May 2010.
- The slowness principle: SFA can detect different slow components in non-stationary time series
- Analysis of exploration and exploitation in evolutionary algorithms by ancestry trees
- Two algorithmic enhancements for the parallel differential evolution
- MFGA: a GA for complex real-world optimisation problems
- Days-off scheduling for a bus transportation company
- MatPort – online mathematics learning with a bioinspired decision-making system