Papers from the International Conference on Information Technology - New Generations (ITNG 2009), held in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, 27-29 April 2009.
- A networks-on-chip emulation/verification framework
- A scheduling approach for distributed resource architectures with scarce communication resources
- A unified design space simulation environment for network-on-chip: fuse-N
- Reconfigurable processor based on ALU array architecture for software radio
- PRADA: a high-performance reconfigurable parallel architecture based on the dataflow model
- Electromigration-aware dynamic routing algorithm for network-on-chip applications