Papers from the 7th International Conference on Modelling and Simulation (MOSIM’08) held in Paris, France, 31 March to 2 April 2008.
- Engineering change order processing in ERP systems: an integrated reactive model
- Scheduling hybrid flow shop problem with non-fixed availability constraints
- Solution of multidimensional knapsack problems via cooperation of dynamic programming and branch and bound
- Multi-agent modelling for replenishment policies simulation in supply chains
- Two-stage flexible supply contract with payback and information update
- A win-win collaboration approach for a two-echelon supply chain: a case study in the pulp and paper industry