(Part 1 is in International Journal of Healthcare Technology and Management 11(4) 2010)
- Transferring university knowledge to develop new technologies: the model of the ''OncoRay – Joint Center for Radiation Research in Oncology''
- Technology entrepreneurship in a research university: transforming innovations into products at Tel Aviv University
- University-industry knowledge interaction: case studies from Finland and China
- Development of the biopharmaceutical industry dominated by government: a case study from 'Pharmacy Valley' of China
- Internationalisation of universities: the case of Spain
- Academic knowledge transfer to industry. Italy: spin-off practices and policies