Papers from a research conference organised by the MacEwan School of Business at Grant MacEwan University, Edmonton, Alberta, May 2009.
- The globalisation of China's financial capital: How China's growing financial clout is affecting the global political economy
- Chinese outward direct investment: a study on macroeconomic determinants
- International entrepreneurship and knowledge acquisition in Chinese international firms
- Comparison of PRC and Vietnam's responses to the elimination of US textile and apparel quotas: economic and cultural perspectives
- The function of social networks in expatriate effectiveness
- Foreign Direct Investment and spillover effect: a local firm perspective